There is a profound difference between those who think of a business as a money machine and those who think of it as an inclusive community with a shared purpose, the by-product of which is to collectively create profit. The first definition dehumanizes people. The second acknowledges the significance of creating a shared trust, which nurtures an enduring community. In this module, we will learn some fun and effective ways to begin to develop prolonged trust within our communities. (Approx. 20 min., includes a DVD of a Southwest Airlines Heroes of the Heart Celebration)
- To understand the link between servant leadership and creating community based on shared trust.
- To create several simple ways of celebrating the daily successes of co-workers.
- To experience the fun of getting to know others at a deeper level.
- To learn several easy ways to plan fun into your personal schedule to keep personal balance.
The Facilitator will need to provide the following for this module:
- Materials to write on (board or flip chart).
- Copies of the Participant Handout.