About The Book
Enough about philosophy…how do you DO servant leadership?
It was a simple idea. Get a diverse group of local organizations practicing servant leadership together and learn from each another’s journeys. In 2001, Ann McGee-Cooper & Associates, Inc. invited 9 Dallas organizations to form a learning community and share the successes and challenges of creating servant-led organizations.
In this book you will find inspiring snapshots of servant-leaders in ACTION and learn:
- How you can design a servant leadership learning group in your community.
- How you can create a lasting partnership with other organizations.
- How you can apply servant leadership to create results in tough work places like police departments.
- How you can avoid rollouts and use a tipping point strategy to create a servant-led culture for thousands of employees.
- How servant leadership can prevail even when disgruntled employees attempt to oust a leader.
Beint The Change: Profiles From Our Servant Leadership Learning Community can be purchased from TMCA for $9.95 by contacting Carol Haddock at 214-357-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org